Thursday 7 February 2013

Just a quick update.
So It's been so nice staying in Joburg. I've had some amazing times of relaxing with some great friends and I've been so blessed by the things that I've already seen and done here.

Without going too deep - I've also been sharply reminded why the work that Hands do (and how they do it) is so important. Its so important that in the work that we do that we facilitate change that is lasting.

I am encouraged though to see changes happening in the lives of those who we've met and seeing now how far they have come. Change is often gradual and can be frustratingly slow, but the differences it can make in those lives can be staggering.

I remember the bible verse from Galatians 6 v 9: "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."


:) Check out some of the photos from the last couple of days... Don't be too jealous now. :)









































1 comment: