Sunday 3 February 2013

So as I'm sorting my life out I thought I'd better make time for a quick post.

This week has been filled with amazing blessings of all kinds, as well as a wonderful time with lots of family and friends. Needless to say... I'm still not yet ready. :)

I'm almost packed and I have everything else (almost) in order, but I think it's going to be a bit frantic till I actually leave in the morning.

Anyways, for those wondering what I'm going to be doing, check it out and see. I've managed to upload a bit of video from last year.



My trip is different in many respects from the March 2012 trip as I'm not going out as part of a church team, instead I'm a long term volunteer as part of an intake of volunteers for Hands.

The clock is ticking and I have to dash, but I'll update you all as soon as I can.

Much love.
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment